Self-Help and Education
Visit our new Stay Home Self Care page for fun ideas to keep you sane, safe, and soothed during your time at home!
CPS Counselor Recommended Apps
Calm FearWant to overcome anxiety? Learn to breathe, relax and be mindful as well as changing thoughts and behaviors and releasing emotions.
Calm HarmWorries about self-harm? Calm Harm provides tasks to help you resist or manage the urge to self-harm.
SAMSelf monitoring anxiety, self-help options, anxiety tool kit.
T2Mood TrackerMood tracking. Stress,anxiety, depression management, add notes.
PacificaMood and health tracking, minfullness meditation, relazation.
Happy FeedA gratitude journal that makes it simple (and fun) to start a new healthy habit.
DaylioKeep a private diary and capture your day without writing down a single line!
Additional Helpful Apps
Academic Success Resources
- American Psychological Association's Help Center
- College Drinking: Changing the Culture
- Crisis Text Line
- Cyberbullying on the College Campus
- Half of us.com
- Healthy Minds
- Helping A Survivor Heal
- Mental Health America of Georgia
- Mental Health and Drug Abuse
- Psychology and Mental Health at Psych Central
- QuietKit: Guided Meditation
- The National Mental Health Association
- Wildmind Buddhist Meditation