If this is a life threatening emergency or if someone's immediate safety is at risk, please call 911 immediately.
During Office Hours:
Students may walk-in or call 470-578-6600 for urgent appointments Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm if they are at an elevated mental health risk, including
- Current or recent thoughts of harm to self or others
- Concerned about the safety of another person
- Experience of a recent trauma
- Experiencing hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thinking and/or behavior, or have been unable to sleep for two or more days.
Wellbeing@Kennesaw - 24/7 Mental Health Support:
Everything you need to Find Your Support. The University System of Georgia has partnered with Christie Campus Health to expand the mental health options available to students. Wellbeing@Kennesaw is here to support you with flexible options and tools to help lift you mentally and emotionally.
Speak with an experienced clinician, get a referral for one-to-one counseling and access to free counseling sessions, and even schedule an appointment with a local or video counselor.
- During office hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) select Option 2 to be connected to a licensed counselor who will listen, offer guidance, and help you set a plan.
- After hours, calls will automatically be routed to Wellbeing@Kennesaw.
After Hours Support:
If you are an ON-CAMPUS RESIDENT please call your RA/RD or the KSU Police 470-578-6666.
Are you concerned for someone else?
Visit the KSU Behavioral Response Team page and learn about submitting a RED FLAG report.